Forum: JRuby Seeking (paid) assistence in integrating jruby, jetty, rails with spring 3 & JDK1.5

3697017be2dac857058ca826dd0f95fc?d=identicon&s=25 M C (Guest)
I am interested at providing a JRuby/Rails 2.3-based webgui for a Java
5+/Spring 3.0(M1)+ application using Jetty 6.1+ as an embedded web
server.

The major problems is to register and configure jetty with rails as a
spring bean and to make rails work both exploded
and unexploded. I.e. a proof of concept that one can integrate jetty,
rails, jruby and spring + make it work with unpacked war files in
development mode and properly packaged as a war in production mode. Nb.
the reason that I want to work with exploded
files are that it would be too much overhead to package everything in a
war whenever I run/debug something in development mode (the rails gui
calls into JRuby+Java so I can't run it outside Java).

I will appreciate a little help in this area. I can pay a small amount
for a little development if needed.

If interested reply here or contact me a "mortench2004 AT yahoo DOT dk"

      Find din nye laptop på kelkoo.dk. Se de gode tilbud her -
http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/mm
859f9973d2fda693dac977db8b169870?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Nelson (Guest)
I actually did a Rails plugin some time ago that may be what you need:

http://mysterycoder.blogspot.com/2007/06/spring-jruby.html
859f9973d2fda693dac977db8b169870?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Nelson (Guest)
Sorry, wrong post, this one is what I meant:
http://mysterycoder.blogspot.com/2007/08/spring-ra...

--Chris
3697017be2dac857058ca826dd0f95fc?d=identicon&s=25 M C (Guest)
Hi Chris,

Jetty also has a Spring integration example in the download
and there is Rack
and Warble that may be able to do the rest if properly configured.
Besides, there is jetty-rails which may also be able to do it.

I think a little research is needed before doing any new development.

Sorry, wrong post, this one is what I meant:
http://mysterycoder.blogspot.com/2007/08/spring-ra...

--Chris

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:55 PM, M C <mortench2004@yahoo.dk> wrote:

[...]

Trænger du til at se det store billede? Kelkoo giver dig gode tilbud på
LCD TV!

      Trænger du til at se det store billede? Kelkoo giver dig gode
tilbud på LCD TV! Se her http://dk.yahoo.com/r/pat/lcd