Forum: Ruby on Rails list out

E7c25b7e2fd271bcebeb9260dadf346f?d=identicon&s=25 madhavi.k (Guest)
In my application i have a column like description of type text area.

I Installed Blacklist gem and Redcloth plugin(dependency) .

when I entered blacklist words in text area what should it do?(in my
application it does nothing)

Do I need to relate the plugin or gem to my application.

reply is must.....

Thank you..
F9e6f7fd18357cf5e519866b0defe562?d=identicon&s=25 Benjamín Cárdenas Salamandra (Guest)
hola,

I need text library, but in text.rubyforge.org only appears the doc
information. how i can download de library?, in rubyforge search don't
find, and in google nor. anyone know?

thanks in advance,

Benjamín
D188e591eac11021329b8821a5f954c7?d=identicon&s=25 Ar Chron (railsdog)
on 2009-02-27 18:21

> Do I need to relate the plugin or gem to my application.

Of course.

From the README.textile:

It will also work out of the box as a Ruby on Rails plugin. Just drop it
in vendor/plugins and it’ll work.

> when I entered blacklist words in text area what should it do?(in my
> application it does nothing)

Are you asking it to do anything?  Again, from the README file:

BlackList.block?("Stupid ass simple.")

The example is giving Blacklist a string, you'll probably want to pass
it the contents of the textarea.