Forum: Ruby on Rails Which one is light weight IDE for Rails

Dharmdip R. (Guest)
on 2009-02-26 06:17
Hello friends ,
i want favor form your side , which is the light weight IDE for rails on
Windows Xp system ? Can we have file management section (file browsing)
in SciTE ?

Thanks.

Dharmdip
Bosko I. (Guest)
I'm using Emacs, emacs-starter-kit and rinary on Windows XP, Vista and
Ubuntu, and I think it is really great.

On Feb 26, 5:17 am, Dharmdip R. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Dharmdip R. (Guest)
on 2009-02-26 09:35