Forum: GNU Radio Guide for Reporting Errors and Asking for Help

3e5d1707dd5f4807ed9938d5c37b2649?d=identicon&s=25 Patrick Strasser (Guest)
Hello!

I wrote some lines for people asking for help in the wiki [1]. For the
old stagers, please look through it, it can certainly need some
polishing. Especially the common-mistakes section could need some more
examples.

Patrick

[1] http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at student dot tugraz dot at>
On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 04:59:43PM +0100, Patrick Strasser wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I wrote some lines for people asking for help in the wiki [1]. For the
> old stagers, please look through it, it can certainly need some
> polishing. Especially the common-mistakes section could need some more
> examples.
>
> Patrick
>
> [1] http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors

Thanks!  Looks good.  I linked to it from WikiStart.

Eric
3d593de8acbe2510722af740d8668352?d=identicon&s=25 Firas Abbas (Guest)

>  On Mon, 2/23/09, Patrick Strasser <patrick.strasser@tugraz.at> wrote:
>
> I wrote some lines for people asking for help in the wiki.
>
> Please look through it, it can certainly need some polishing.
>
> Patrick

I did some polishing to it. It certainly needs more polishing now!.

Best Regards,

Firas