Forum: Ruby on Rails i18n Rails version compatibility?

6b46f4eed76df33a3ffacf87bc9f1079?d=identicon&s=25 vimal (Guest)

  I just want to know whether i18n is compatible with Rails-2.1
  I am a newbie in rails, i heard of globalisation plugin also.
  So which one is the best to work with and if any other suggestions,
i would appreciate that

> Hi,
>
>  I just want to know whether i18n is compatible with Rails-2.1
>  I am a newbie in rails, i heard of globalisation plugin also.
>  So which one is the best to work with and if any other suggestions,
> i would appreciate that

Hi, i18n was introduced with rails 2.2.

Good luck,

-Conrad