Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] host!

48641c4be1fbe167929fb16c9fd94990?d=identicon&s=25 Mark Wilden (Guest)
I'm trying to set a specific host that all my Cucumber steps should
use. Putting 'host! "beta.rupture.local"' in Before in env.rb doesn't
produce any errors, but it doesn't seem to be making the next request
use that host, either.

If I explicitly create a step whose definition includes 'host!
"beta.rupture.local"' then the next request does use that host. But I
don't want to have to include this step in every feature.

///ark
Den 22. feb.. 2009 kl. 02.29 skrev Mark Wilden <mark@mwilden.com>:

> I'm trying to set a specific host that all my Cucumber steps should
> use. Putting 'host! "beta.rupture.local"' in Before in env.rb doesn't
> produce any errors, but it doesn't seem to be making the next request
> use that host, either.
>
> If I explicitly create a step whose definition includes 'host!
> "beta.rupture.local"' then the next request does use that host. But I
> don't want to have to include this step in every feature.

Please submit a bug report.

Aslak
48641c4be1fbe167929fb16c9fd94990?d=identicon&s=25 Mark Wilden (Guest)
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 2:03 AM, Aslak
Hellesøy<aslak.hellesoy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ple

Sure. Where? I don't see anything on
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber and if Lighthouse has a
search function, I couldn't find it.

///ark
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Mark Wilden <mark@mwilden.com> wrote:
>>> don't want to have to include this step in every feature.
>>>
>> Ple
>
> Sure. Where? I don't see anything on
> http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber and if Lighthouse has a
> search function, I couldn't find it.

Both the "Getting in touch" page in the wiki and the top menu on
cukes.info has links to Lighthouse.

Aslak