Forum: Ruby on Rails Is it just me being cynical

613340c5fef56ad6fc3bf8cc617266ae?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Porter (Guest)
Or is most of the noise here 10 cent development shops having their code
written for them by contributors to this list ?
D188e591eac11021329b8821a5f954c7?d=identicon&s=25 Ar Chron (railsdog)
on 2009-02-20 16:54
Andrew Porter wrote:
> Or is most of the noise here 10 cent development shops having their code
> written for them by contributors to this list ?

There do seem to be a lot of posts here that could be avoided if folks
would Read The Fine Manual... but some folks just figure it's easier to
ask and expect to be spoon fed, rather than doing their own research.

So we answer what we can, and hope for the best.
5cabbcab339feace80762194dc9302ed?d=identicon&s=25 Christoph Jasinski (Guest)
Yes. That's why I love this community. BTW that's not a Java mailing
list ;)

Greetings

Ar Chron schrieb:
51655eeeedad656fad30717c46852437?d=identicon&s=25 Chris Kottom (Guest)
It's not just you.  I think as long as there's high demand for
development,
there's always going to be cut-and-paste coding by people who can't be
bothered to learn the fundamentals.  The degree to which they can or
can't
get away with it is a good indicator of how much development has turned
into
a commodity.