Forum: GNU Radio USRP2 Gnuradio 3.1.3 and BBN 802.11 Code Working?

598d04b37ee0c11a9e0fb5b9ceb636bf?d=identicon&s=25 Miklos Christine (Guest)
Hello,

I'm working on a project that involves the USRP2. I've downloaded the
lastest version of Gnuradio and the BBN 802.11 code. I've come to
realize
that the newest release of Gnuradio is not compatible with the BBN code.
Is there an earlier version of gnuradio that will work with the USRP2
and
the BBN code?

Thanks,
Miklos Christine
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:40:42AM -0800, Miklos Christine wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on a project that involves the USRP2. I've downloaded the
> lastest version of Gnuradio and the BBN 802.11 code. I've come to realize
> that the newest release of Gnuradio is not compatible with the BBN code.
> Is there an earlier version of gnuradio that will work with the USRP2 and
> the BBN code?
>
> Thanks,
> Miklos Christine

The USRP2 is new.  No early version of GNU Radio supports it.
A bit of googling will find you several discussions about people
updating the BBN code to work with the latest GR code.

Eric
598d04b37ee0c11a9e0fb5b9ceb636bf?d=identicon&s=25 Miklos Christine (Guest)
If I revert to an old version of Gnuradio, would the USRP2 work with
that?
The Gnuradio code and BBN code that worked on the USRP, would it work on
the
USRP2?
Is it backwards compatible?

Thanks,
Miklos Christine
C0ba64b9e5a62ed77295b79b63ab87c0?d=identicon&s=25 Dimitris Symeonidis (Guest)
christine, eric already answered your question

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International