Forum: IronRuby community chapter

1e39a948a58f4569c53d971c2e120920?d=identicon&s=25 Ivan Porto carrero (casualjim)
Hi

I would like to put a "real-world" IronRuby chapter in my book that is
created by people from the community. People that are interested in
writing
a short piece (2-5 pages in word) on how IronRuby made their live easier
because of ...

Michael has a thing about ActiveDirectory
Daniele also has a topic.

I was thinking Ben????

if anybody else is interested just let me know and I'll give you access
the repository in which we stick all our stuff around that.
2 pages would be an average blog post :)

Also I took over the rubydoes.net website. If somebody wants to blog
there
=> email me :)

Cheers
Ivan
D4ced0fe3718f187173fc05dd7f33f57?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Hall (Guest)
Hi Ivan,

Sounds like a great idea! I would be interested in writing a couple of
pages, i'll contact you offline - if I don't, nudge me ;)

Ben
1e39a948a58f4569c53d971c2e120920?d=identicon&s=25 Ivan Porto carrero (casualjim)
Great!
Other people I thought about were
Thibaut Barrère
Robert Brotherus

Cheers
91eb330fb36d1e03c856574dfb77d2bc?d=identicon&s=25 Thibaut Barrère (thbar)
Hi Ivan,

I'm interested - I'll get back to you next week (I'm currently on
holidays).

Cheers!

-- Thibaut

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 18 févr. 09 à 13:13, Ivan Porto Carrero <ivan@flanders.co.nz> a
écrit :
9be83571d0c5bb510fb4c3fef35604c6?d=identicon&s=25 Robert Brotherus (Guest)
Hi Ivan,

Yes, I can also write about our (still ongoing) path to WPF + XAML +
IronRuby enlightment

Any deadline you want to set for contributions?

Let's continue in private emails.

Robert Brotherus

  _____