Forum: Ruby on Rails Reinstall gem on Mac 10.5

6a1ce04c1c93418e224e1f5f2af7a73b?d=identicon&s=25 spudz14@gmail.com (Guest)
I'm been google around try to figure out easy way to reinstall gem on
my mac.  I tried running the follow command.

udo gem install rails --include-dependencies
sudo: gem: command not found

Please help

Thank you
40db9e75b3f5899258e3bdc0c9210154?d=identicon&s=25 Conrad Taylor (Guest)
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:00 PM, spudz14@gmail.com
<spudz14@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm been google around try to figure out easy way to reinstall gem on
> my mac.  I tried running the follow command.
>
> udo gem install rails --include-dependencies
> sudo: gem: command not found

What gem are you trying to reinstall?  Why?

-Conrad