Forum: Ruby on Rails 404 error after deploying an app with passenger

3b8873b74d4dffd65c9a415843821392?d=identicon&s=25 landry (Guest)
Hello,

I'm desperatly trying to install an app with phusion passenger. I've
already spent 2 days with no success, can somebody help me, please ?
Here is my problem :
I already installed phusion passenger with no problem. It's running on
apache2 on  ubuntu 8.10.
I configured everything as mentioned on passenger's website, but i
only get a 404 error, whatever url i try...
On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 12:05 PM, landry <landry.soules.ruby@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm desperatly trying to install an app with phusion passenger. I've
> already spent 2 days with no success, can somebody help me, please ?

<http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html>

HTH,