Forum: Radiant CMS no such file to load -- spec/rake/spectask

E8d27b9246051fff88e348844afd57ce?d=identicon&s=25 Bartee Lamar (bartee)
on 2009-02-14 18:46
Trying to install 0.7.0

New install on HostingRails.com  ( I had 0.6.9 running )

Rails is 2.2.2

Set up database.  Updated database.yml.

ran

rake production db:bootstrap

Got the error:   no such file to load -- spec/rake/spectask

gem list --local

rspec is not listed.  Do I need the testing function in a production
environment ?
E8d27b9246051fff88e348844afd57ce?d=identicon&s=25 Bartee Lamar (bartee)
on 2009-02-14 19:18
Read then instructions next time !!!!!

Sorry to bother.
491892349b82ad4e00d71eb844768147?d=identicon&s=25 Steven Southard (Guest)
Has anyone added the option to comments:each for order?  I've got
comments working great so I thought they would also do a fine job of
testimonials but the order needs to be reversed.  Ordering comments by
index or date would be very useful.  Can anyone think of a way to do
this with the available tags or does that option need to be added to
comment_tags.rb?

Steven
E8d27b9246051fff88e348844afd57ce?d=identicon&s=25 Bartee Lamar (bartee)
on 2009-02-15 21:49
Steven Southard wrote:
> Has anyone added the option to comments:each for order?  I've got
> comments working great so I thought they would also do a fine job of
> testimonials but the order needs to be reversed.  Ordering comments by
> index or date would be very useful.  Can anyone think of a way to do
> this with the available tags or does that option need to be added to
> comment_tags.rb?
>
> Steven

You might want to post this as a new topic..

I do not think anyone will see your question here.