Forum: Ruby on Rails params

2d8b8b3782611eae032f194a900db4ef?d=identicon&s=25 Vetrivel Vaithilingam (vetrivel)
on 2009-02-14 07:36
How to convert params variable as hash.I am not able to convert params
as a hash.
On Feb 14, 6:36 am, Vetrivel Vetrivel <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-
s.net> wrote:
> How to convert params variable as hash.I am not able to convert params
> as a hash.

If you are talking about the params variable you get in your
controller actions, it's already a hash. Perhaps you can clarify what
you're trying to do and the problem you have encountered?

Fred