Forum: Ruby on Rails restful_authentication with rails 2.2

77c33f02c0b3595000f6159ed7590e9d?d=identicon&s=25 Rodrigo Muiño (Guest)
Guys, I am using restful_authentication with rails 2.2 an realized that
when
a user tries to sign up the activation code that is set to his email is
different from the one in the database.
Do you know if this is an issue of rails 2.2?
It used to work fine withe rails 2.1

Thanks
Rodrigo
82ade93bd34b4d7c756ecd1ca95eeeef?d=identicon&s=25 Sandeep Sagar (Guest)
I have recently setup restful_auth.. on 2.2.2  and all the unit tests
passed
except for a little correction in the users.yml (fixture)

I have been able to successfully create and activate users.

I did setup with acts_as_state_machine (AASM) too.

Some things I would check-

Did the migration from 2.1 to 2.2 succeed?

Are the unit tests successful?

Hope this helps.

-Master Chief

(RoR noob)