Forum: GNU Radio change variables in the FFT Plot

85ffd97bae0e78056e1d06312744d7d1?d=identicon&s=25 feldmaus (Guest)
Hi All again, :-)

i tried to change the Y/Div value with a slider, but this
do not work.
So how can i change the Variables of the FFT-Plot Sink
during execution?
Is there a possibility to change the x/Div ?

Regards Markus
4252201ac30d6dd44d8090ce1070e35f?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Blum (Guest)
The y per div is controlled by the dB/div radio buttons to the right of
the fft plot.

For the X axis, the max and min are set by the sample rate, and the
number of tick marks are set by x_divs... the x_per_div setting is
derived from this.

See http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gr...

I cant tell if you are using the gl or non gl fft sink, but I believe
the non gl sink ignores settings for xdivs.

feldmaus wrote:
> Hi All again, :-)
>
> i tried to change the Y/Div value with a slider, but this
> do not work.
> So how can i change the Variables of the FFT-Plot Sink
> during execution?
> Is there a possibility to change the x/Div ?

Are you using GRC?
-josh
85ffd97bae0e78056e1d06312744d7d1?d=identicon&s=25 Markus Feldmann (Guest)
Josh Blum schrieb:
> Are you using GRC?
> -josh
Yes, i compiled gnuradio with <grc> support and <wx>
under Suse 11.1.

Nearby if you want to get a spec file to create a RPM
Package for Suse 11.1 i would send you mine. :-)

My Requirements are nearly complete.

Regards Markus