Forum: Ruby on Rails Scaling Rails Screencasts

7255c45cb618d9759e1be08fdc9c365c?d=identicon&s=25 Gregg Pollack (Guest)
Hey guys,

   If you're interested in learning more about how to properly Scale a
Rails
app, I just released 7 free Scaling Rails Screencasts which you can view
here:

   http://railslab.newrelic.com/scaling-rails

   Yes, it is possible, unlike what Jason says on the Rails Envy Podcast
every week!

   Thanks and hope you find this content useful.

Gregg Pollack
Rails Envy
Gregg Pollack wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
>    If you're interested in learning more about how to properly Scale a
> Rails
> app, I just released 7 free Scaling Rails Screencasts which you can view
> here:
>
>    http://railslab.newrelic.com/scaling-rails
>
>    Yes, it is possible, unlike what Jason says on the Rails Envy Podcast
> every week!
>
>    Thanks and hope you find this content useful.
>
> Gregg Pollack
> Rails Envy

But, everyone knows that Rails can't scale.

Jason.says() == God.says()
=> true

Seriously though. Thanks for all you do for the Rails community. I look
forward to checking these out.