Forum: Ruby on Rails Turning fixtures off?

941120dac2e97cf8bc1cbe0216159104?d=identicon&s=25 David Trasbo (datra)
on 2009-02-04 13:25
I just finished migrating from fixtures to factory_girl factories. It
works really great and now I want to get rid of all the old fixtures.
But there must  be more to it than just deleting the "fixtures"
directory... The terminal goes crazy with errors if I do that. Removing
all content between "class Test::Unit::TestCase" and "end" doesn't help
either...

To everyone who saw the light and started using factories: How did you
get rid of the fixtures?
941120dac2e97cf8bc1cbe0216159104?d=identicon&s=25 David Trasbo (datra)
on 2009-02-04 13:26
David Trasbo wrote:
> Removing
> all content between "class Test::Unit::TestCase" and "end" doesn't help
> either...

In test_helper.rb, of course. I assumed that would somehow turn off
fixtures, because it says stuff like "fixtures :all", etc.