Forum: GNU Radio Require USRP1 / USRP2 ASAP

5eddbe8dfac93694331656ff40306d09?d=identicon&s=25 chitlas (Guest)

Please let me know from where I can purchase USRP1 / USRP2 as I see that
USRP2 is due for release (beta is no longer available) and USRP1 is out
of
stock till Feb end or so from ETTUS's site.

Thanks in advance.

Regds/Sudhir.
On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 10:38 -0800, chitlas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please let me know from where I can purchase USRP1 / USRP2 as I see that
> USRP2 is due for release (beta is no longer available) and USRP1 is out of
> stock till Feb end or so from ETTUS's site.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regds/Sudhir.
My company Olifantasia is the European USRP distributor.

You can buy USRPs at my website:

English site:
http://www.olifantasia.com/cms/en#USRP

Dutch site:
http://www.olifantasia.com/cms/nl#USRP

Olifantasia has still several USRPs and daughterboards in stock.

Regards,

Martin
3719f4fea703e38bcbf8de6fe6bcdf55?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Dvh (Guest)
Martin DvH wrote:
> My company Olifantasia is the European USRP distributor.
I made a small but important typo here.

Olifantasia is an European USRP reseller.

Being "the European USRP distributor" would mean something quite
different.

I hope this clears things up,

Regards,
Martin