Forum: Ruby on Rails nested has_many :through - does Rails supported this at the moment? it seems not

D5df9fcd7ef4c3c937435d7d6adeab2a?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Hauptmann (Guest)

Can someone clarify whether Rails current support nested has_many,
:through?   For example:

  has_many :business_items, :through => :ai_allocations
  has_many :bi_allocations, :through => :business_items  # 2nd one
here references a previous ":through"

I've seen discussion on blogs re support for this but I'm just trying
to clarify whether this is currently in Rails or not.  It didn't seem
to work for me when I tried.

--
Greg
http://blog.gregnet.org/

sorry.
D5df9fcd7ef4c3c937435d7d6adeab2a?d=identicon&s=25 Greg Hauptmann (Guest)
thanks

--
Greg
http://blog.gregnet.org/