Forum: Ruby on Rails paginating_find repository missing?

E41ff53614fcbf599d07b0d55bd18269?d=identicon&s=25 Chad (Guest)
Am I totally crazy, is there a reason I can not find the
paginating_find plugin anywhere?

Everyone points to cardboardrocket.com but that server has been down,
apparently perm.

http://svn.cardboardrocket.com/paginating_find

I need to implement pagination and really need the plugin.  Can
someone help?  Or tell me I'm crazy....

Thanks!

Chad
978ed7ca309d5495078702096f9add03?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas r. Koll (tomk32)

I think will_paginate is the new rockstar for more than a year now.

But here's your fav:
http://github.com/alexkwolfe/paginating_find/tree/master

--
Thomas R. "TomK32" Koll <> http://ananasblau.com
just a geek trying to change the world

I'm the author of paginating_find. I created it out of necessity. But
then will_paginate was born and I spent less time working on
paginating_find. No sense in two plugins that do the same thing. And
Thomas is right: will_paginate is groovy and Mislav and company do a
great job of maintaining it. You should use it instead of my plugin.

Alex