Forum: GNU Radio gr-trellis.html

Cb83bd268171c749f0e8e8f61728d5fa?d=identicon&s=25 w w (Guest)
Greetings,
I was wondering if someone could provide the following file?   I went to
that location however gr-trellis.html is not there.  I read about this
doc
in the readme file of the gr-trellis example  directrory.   There was
gr-trellis.xml but Internet Explorer won't display it and notepad is
just
too painful.   Also, any other documentation on gr-trellis would be most
helpful.

Thanks

http://gnuradio.utah.edu/svn/gnuradio/trunk/gr-tre...
B22e1b01ee2edc1bdd77eeb90fd4d5b4?d=identicon&s=25 Martin Braun (Guest)
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 02:48:40PM -0500, w w wrote:
> Greetings,
> I was wondering if someone could provide the following file?   I went to
> that location however gr-trellis.html is not there.  I read about this doc
> in the readme file of the gr-trellis example  directrory.   There was
> gr-trellis.xml but Internet Explorer won't display it and notepad is just
> too painful.   Also, any other documentation on gr-trellis would be most
> helpful.

I recommend building the docs yourself using ./configure
--enable-doxygen. That way you always have the docs matching your
source.

Martin