Forum: GNU Radio Fwd: Basic problem installing GSSM

0721d0f58305f2b6eff90b3848fa0ec4?d=identicon&s=25 José Carlos Reyes (Guest)
Thanks for your help, Steve. It was what I was looking for.

Now, when I try to demod traffic, in the last step when I try to start
the
gssm_usrp.py script, it gives me the following error:

wsn@wsn-desktop:~/Escritorio/gssm-v0.1/src/python$ ./gssm_usrp.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./gssm_usrp.py", line 5, in <module>
    from gnuradio import gr, usrp, db_dbs_rx, blks
*ImportError: cannot import name db_dbs_rx*

How could I solve it?
Thanks for your time!

Sincerely,

Jose Carlos