Forum: Radiant CMS Duplicate Gallery Images in Lightbox

2219b363feb10ee316dbb7ad9741114f?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Morrow (benmorrow)
on 2009-01-26 23:08
Hi all,

I have a gallery with 7 images using Pilu's Gallery extension. The
images are displayed properly as thumbnails on the page, but when a
Lightbox window is opened, the description information says "Image xx of
14". Clicking "Next" takes you to a duplicate of the same image. So it
looks like the javascript is duplicating each iteration somehow, but I'm
not sure where.

I did try updating the extension, but the issue still exists. I running
Radiant 0.6.9 and Gallery 0.7.12.

You can view the page here:
http://artcrete.concretedesigncenter.com/products/...
(scroll down to the bottom for the thumbnails)
8802b1fa1b53e2197beea9454244f847?d=identicon&s=25 Sean Cribbs (seancribbs)
Ben,

Lightbox expects a link with the same rel attribute to every image in
the gallery.  Make sure that you have all the links there, even if they
are invisible.

Sean
2219b363feb10ee316dbb7ad9741114f?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Morrow (benmorrow)
on 2009-01-28 05:15
Sean Cribbs wrote:
> Lightbox expects a link with the same rel attribute to every image in
> the gallery.  Make sure that you have all the links there, even if they
> are invisible.

That was it, thanks Sean. I had a link for the text and a link for the
thumbnail image for each item. So therefore the two links contained two
'rel' attributes per item.

Removing the link on the text label fixed the duplication.

Thanks for the help!