Forum: Ruby on Rails Possible Rails Related Open Source Project

44391f94143d129bdfdcd8b52aa51674?d=identicon&s=25 Schalk Neethling (Guest)
-- Did not make it to the list the first time it seems.

Hi there everyone,

I was wondering, is there anyone on this list that would be interested
in working on an open source project to create a solution for generating
website thumbnails in Rails?

If there is any interested parties please let me know,
Schalk
3b1756d05466b4a78afd9aea7bb845c2?d=identicon&s=25 Aaron Turner (Guest)
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Schalk Neethling
<volume4.schalk@gmail.com> wrote:
> -- Did not make it to the list the first time it seems.
>
> Hi there everyone,
>
> I was wondering, is there anyone on this list that would be interested
> in working on an open source project to create a solution for generating
> website thumbnails in Rails?
>
> If there is any interested parties please let me know,

We got your message last time.

--
Aaron Turner
http://synfin.net/