Forum: Ruby on Rails progress bar

C25fca3be53e5abfa2ecf15f2a7babf2?d=identicon&s=25 Anubhaw Prakash (anubhaw)
on 2009-01-26 09:08
Hi i am trying to get progress bar for uploading files. I used lots of
plugin to do the same.But it doesnot work on version2.1.0 on which i am
working. If anyone has implemented progress bar please share the
information.
Thanks.
D3b4c4e5857f203807dd410526d8ad90?d=identicon&s=25 Piyush with Rails (Guest)
on 2009-01-27 10:00
(Received via mailing list)
Have you tried Mongrel upload progress bar plugin. find the link
below.

http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/wiki/UploadProgress

There is a caution with this: it needs Apache Web Server. it will not
work for Nginx.

Thanks,
Piyush.

On Jan 26, 1:08 pm, Anubhaw Prakash <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
C25fca3be53e5abfa2ecf15f2a7babf2?d=identicon&s=25 Anubhaw Prakash (anubhaw)
on 2009-01-28 17:02
Piyush with Rails wrote:
> Have you tried Mongrel upload progress bar plugin. find the link
> below.
>
> http://mongrel.rubyforge.org/wiki/UploadProgress
>
> There is a caution with this: it needs Apache Web Server. it will not
> work for Nginx.
>
> Thanks,
> Piyush.
>
> On Jan 26, 1:08 pm, Anubhaw Prakash <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>

Thanks man. I will try it and respond to you.
Anubhaw.
4e4730caefa10a75dc6ba2e3d50ccbad?d=identicon&s=25 Steven Hilton (mshiltonj)
on 2009-02-18 00:19
(Received via mailing list)
On Jan 28, 11:02 am, Anubhaw Prakash <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-
s.net> wrote:
> > Piyush.
>
> > On Jan 26, 1:08 pm, Anubhaw Prakash <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
>
> Thanks man. I will try it and respond to you.
> Anubhaw.


Did you use UploadProgress? The docs say you will also (probably) be
using drb, but I don't think that's been updated since 2004!
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/druby/
C25fca3be53e5abfa2ecf15f2a7babf2?d=identicon&s=25 Anubhaw Prakash (anubhaw)
on 2009-02-23 06:28
Steven Hilton wrote:
> On Jan 28, 11:02�am, Anubhaw Prakash <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-
> s.net> wrote:
>> > Piyush.
>>
>> > On Jan 26, 1:08 pm, Anubhaw Prakash <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
>>
>> Thanks man. I will try it and respond to you.
>> Anubhaw.
>
>
> Did you use UploadProgress? The docs say you will also (probably) be
> using drb, but I don't think that's been updated since 2004!
> http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/druby/

I did use UploadProgress. But it doesnot show the progress, it only
displays the start and end of uploading. Maybe something to do with
rails version!!!!! I am using rails V2.1.

Thanks.
Af10464d988bde1b15b1a324237bad84?d=identicon&s=25 Dharmdip Rathod (dharmdip)
on 2013-12-12 10:10
This should solve all problem !

http://blueimp.github.io/jQuery-File-Upload/
Aa082c8b00a50928e5860dcd70bf2368?d=identicon&s=25 tamouse m. (tamouse_m)
on 2013-12-13 04:48
(Received via mailing list)
must be windex...
Please log in before posting. Registration is free and takes only a minute.
Existing account

NEW: Do you have a Google/GoogleMail, Yahoo or Facebook account? No registration required!
Log in with Google account | Log in with Yahoo account | Log in with Facebook account
No account? Register here.