Forum: NGINX Re: Adding phpmyadmin to my default site

D2d314970c6ac9aa0dd3f4ecf97bbe20?d=identicon&s=25 Dieter Zinke (Guest)
Sorry, before i move into the topic i have a problem with this
mailing-list. I don' t have to subscripe, right? But shouldn' t there be
some kind of welcome procedure? From http://gmane.org/post.php i red:

-->Here's how it works.

   1. The first time you post something to a newsgroup, Gmane spools the
message and sends you an email asking you to respond.

   2. You press "reply" in your favorite mail reader, and Gmane
registers this authorization. <--

This doesn' t happen to me right now, but i see my mail showing up in
the archive and i also see you response. So i am wondering.

As for your question, the symlink was this:

sudo ln -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin /var/www/nginx-testing
5640e332954fc0006aea97a155ce0afd?d=identicon&s=25 Igor Sysoev (Guest)
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 03:40:45AM -0800, Dieter Zinke wrote:

> Sorry, before i move into the topic i have a problem with this mailing-list. I don' t
have to subscripe, right? But shouldn' t there be some kind of welcome procedure? From
http://gmane.org/post.php i red:

> -->Here's how it works.
>
>    1. The first time you post something to a newsgroup, Gmane spools the message and
sends you an email asking you to respond.

>    2. You press "reply" in your favorite mail reader, and Gmane registers this
authorization. <--

> This doesn' t happen to me right now, but i see my mail showing up in the archive and i
also see you response. So i am wondering.

No, you are not subscribed as I do not know how Gmane interacts with
third-party lists subscribtion. However, when I recieve bounce I add
the email to the write-only list and rebounce email to the list.

> As for your question, the symlink was this:
>
> sudo ln -s /usr/share/phpmyadmin /var/www/nginx-testing

Well, how do the gifs and css links look ?