Forum: Radiant CMS [ANN] Radiant 0.7.0 Release Candidate 2 Available

8802b1fa1b53e2197beea9454244f847?d=identicon&s=25 Sean Cribbs (seancribbs)
Radiant 0.7.0 Release Candidate 2 is now available ( download from
http://radiant.s3.amazonaws.com/radiant-0.7.0-rc2.gem ).  Since the last
release candidate, we have corrected a lot of issues.  Of special note
are:

* Things should be smoother in instance mode, including schema dumping
and running specs.
* Extension migrations now support timestamped version numbers.
* The scenarios plugin was replaced with its successor, datasets.
* The ubiquitous Ruby 1.8.7 compatibility patch is included.
* The upgrade path for older Radiant installations, including 0.5.x,
should be a little smoother.
* The spec suite is compatible with RSpec 1.1.12.
* A number of issues in the admin view templates were corrected.

Enjoy, and please keep sending patches and bug reports!

Cheers,

Sean
2219b363feb10ee316dbb7ad9741114f?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Morrow (benmorrow)
on 2009-01-26 22:11
Sean Cribbs wrote:
> Radiant 0.7.0 Release Candidate 2 is now available ( download from
> http://radiant.s3.amazonaws.com/radiant-0.7.0-rc2.gem ).  Since the last
> release candidate, we have corrected a lot of issues.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work! The ruby 1.8.7
compatability is awesome as is the redcloth (textile) gem support.