Forum: Ruby remember me

4268e0387b4a3da4b9de2bb46f18dba6?d=identicon&s=25 Rajkumar Surabhi (mailtorajuit)
on 2009-01-20 10:48
HI all

In my application, in login page by entering the details username and
password
and check the checkbox REMEMBER ME. the system has to remember the
details and
when ever i open it again instead of showing login page it has to after
login page.
how to implement this... please help me its very urgent
Rajkumar Surabhi wrote:
> In my application, in login page by entering the details username and
> password
> and check the checkbox REMEMBER ME. the system has to remember the
> details and
> when ever i open it again instead of showing login page it has to after
> login page.
> how to implement this...

This is not a Ruby question.

You probably want to set a persistent cookie on the browser. How to do
this depends on what web application framework you are using. Try asking
again on the right mailing list for whatever framework you are using.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent