Forum: RSpec [Cucumber] code stats

171ea139761951336b844e708d1547ab?d=identicon&s=25 James Byrne (byrnejb)
on 2009-01-19 21:38
Rspec provides a stats task for rake.  However, it does not reference
cucumber step definitions, possibly because these are not easily
categorized into the MVC etc. test classifications that the rspec task
uses.

Is extending the rake stats task to encompass cucumber step definitions
possible? If so, is it worth doing?
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM, James Byrne <lists@ruby-forum.com>
wrote:

> Rspec provides a stats task for rake.  However, it does not reference
> cucumber step definitions, possibly because these are not easily
> categorized into the MVC etc. test classifications that the rspec task
> uses.
>
> Is extending the rake stats task to encompass cucumber step definitions
> possible? If so, is it worth doing?

I haven't thought about it. I can't think of any valuable knowledge I'd
get
from that.

Aslak