Forum: Ruby on Rails how can I secure rails script?

F4808f4680dd3de85e78269176bd48d5?d=identicon&s=25 Bpx Bpx (bpx)
on 2009-01-19 11:59
Hello,
I was searching for some way to secure my rails scripts. Do anybody know
what can I use? I found Rencoder (www.rencoder.com) on the net but I
want to know if there are others programs I can use?
Bd675394acbe210402ad8772244d18d6?d=identicon&s=25 Lukey Portiski (lukeyport)
on 2009-02-14 17:12
Bpx Bpx wrote:
> Hello,
> I was searching for some way to secure my rails scripts. Do anybody know
> what can I use? I found Rencoder (www.rencoder.com) on the net but I
> want to know if there are others programs I can use?

Well, definitely don't use this Rencoder. Its not secure and frankly it
failed to work on much Ruby code.  I tried it on the test.rb script and
it does not work. It did work on "print test" though lol so if you're
app is that basic maybe its ok.  I would avoid it