Forum: Ruby on Rails How to build a new blog program with ruby?

7b8fa46d0692beba6e6c43fa0c9c12f2?d=identicon&s=25 kalasosia@gmail.com (Guest)
Would you please tell me how to build a blog program by Ruby on Rails?
Is it very difficult? Compare RoR with PHP, witch is more easier for
beginners? Thanks!
A82ba1167f4d4a8d1de63820e576a87f?d=identicon&s=25 Robby Russell (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 6:15 AM, kalasosia@gmail.com
<kalasosia@gmail.com> wrote:

> Would you please tell me how to build a blog program by Ruby on Rails?
> Is it very difficult? Compare RoR with PHP, witch is more easier for
> beginners? Thanks!

Check out this online screencast/tutorial.

* http://rubyonrails.org/screencasts

Good luck!
Robby

--
Robby Russell
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://www.planetargon.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457