Forum: Ruby on Rails Help in creating quiz

8a2cd6e09f7f0dc8f903dcef0ab197e5?d=identicon&s=25 Rock Roll (rocknrollcar)
on 2009-01-16 13:39
Hi. This is a quiz app. There is a questions table and an answers table.
There are 5 questions which are created using normal form helpers. While
answering all the questions must be answered in the same page.

Question 1 : <-- Textbox for Answer 1 -->
Question 2 : <-- Textbox for Answer 2 -->
Question 3 : <-- Textbox for Answer 3 -->
 <--Submit Button -->

I don't know how to process this. Please hepl. Thanks in advance
56d11c3a51c280f6560424bb267076d8?d=identicon&s=25 Louis-Pierre Dahito (lpdahito)
on 2009-01-16 19:13
Rock Roll wrote:
> Hi. This is a quiz app. There is a questions table and an answers table.
> There are 5 questions which are created using normal form helpers. While
> answering all the questions must be answered in the same page.
>
> Question 1 : <-- Textbox for Answer 1 -->
> Question 2 : <-- Textbox for Answer 2 -->
> Question 3 : <-- Textbox for Answer 3 -->
>  <--Submit Button -->
>
> I don't know how to process this. Please hepl. Thanks in advance

Hi there,

From what I'm understanding, you are trying to process multiple models
in your view using a single submit button ???
There is an excellent screencast by Ryan Bates... He explains it better
than me that's why I'm reffering you to his screencast...

http://railscasts.com/episodes/73

Enjoy...
8a2cd6e09f7f0dc8f903dcef0ab197e5?d=identicon&s=25 Rock Roll (rocknrollcar)
on 2009-01-16 19:27
Thank you. I will check it out