Forum: RSpec Cucumber HTML in IE6 (part 2)

Ee6788c2faaad7a5cd0bc466c9ea60d8?d=identicon&s=25 aidy lewis (Guest)
Hi Guys,

2009/1/15 aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy@gmail.com>:
> I'm definitely interested in supporting IE6 as long as I don't have to fight
> with its brokenness. I'll gladly accept patches.

Thanks for sharing your death wishes.

If it is just a css issue, I will get one of the UI designers to look
at it or do a bit of research on it at weekend.

I tell you what I have got though: Some code that counts the user
stories run, how many steps passed, failed and were skipped. It also
hyperlinks the fails in the HTML.

I can either send it any-one who is interested or fork an example.

Aidy