Forum: Ruby will_paginate using post method

80fefc8d9b1038a64cad16ea227b637a?d=identicon&s=25 Pragash Mr. (ganana_srishti)
on 2009-01-16 05:18
Hi All,
      Is the will_paginate plugin will work only for method get....
 is it so why it is not working post method

is there any solution .. plz reply me
Pragash Mr. wrote:
> Hi All,
>       Is the will_paginate plugin will work only for method get....
>  is it so why it is not working post method

Questions about Rails are best asked on a Rails mailing list.

Questions about a third-party plugin to Rails may get a useful answer on
a Rails mailing list, but first check if that plugin has its own list or
forum, as you'll get a better answer there.