Forum: Ruby Where do I submit Ruby bugs?

699c00ad35f2755810b4aa5f423d73e2?d=identicon&s=25 Albert Schlef (alby)
on 2009-01-15 15:21
Say I find some bug in Ruby. Where do I report it?

RubyForge says to go to http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/. In that site I
click "Ruby 1.8.7" and indeed I see the issue queue, but... I don't see
any "Add issue" link there.

That's probably a silly question, I know.

<rant>
BTW, the Ruby world makes me ask a lot of silly questions. Take for
example RubyForge iself. That site has some UI "elements" in it that are
quite confusing. What's the different between DocManager, the Wiki, and
the HomePage? Aren't these all equivalent? Ditto for the Forum, the
Tracker, the ToDo, and the MailingList, aren't all the same? Pheww.
</rant>
245a6d22816ecaeac1c9080ad183b859?d=identicon&s=25 badboy (Guest)
Albert Schlef schrieb:
> example RubyForge iself. That site has some UI "elements" in it that are
> quite confusing. What's the different between DocManager, the Wiki, and
> the HomePage? Aren't these all equivalent? Ditto for the Forum, the
> Tracker, the ToDo, and the MailingList, aren't all the same? Pheww.
> </rant>
you need to register and login first.
0ec4920185b657a03edf01fff96b4e9b?d=identicon&s=25 Yukihiro Matsumoto (Guest)

In message "Re: Where do I submit Ruby bugs?"
    on Thu, 15 Jan 2009 23:20:06 +0900, Albert Schlef
<albertschlef@gmail.com> writes:

|RubyForge says to go to http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/. In that site I
|click "Ruby 1.8.7" and indeed I see the issue queue, but... I don't see
|any "Add issue" link there.

You have to create your account to submit an issue to Redmine.

              matz.