Forum: Radiant CMS [ANN] Announcing the Winner of the Template Contest

8802b1fa1b53e2197beea9454244f847?d=identicon&s=25 Sean Cribbs (seancribbs)
The winner of our Template Contest was Roasters by Paul du Coudray,
receiving an overwhelming 79 of 80 votes cast. Some choice comments left
by voters:

"Great use of snippets for navigation and rss, and Archives for article
pages. Nice integration of Disqus and Google Maps."

"Elegant, good layout, excellent use of typography, color, space. In a
word, excellent."

"Great, fresh look. Love the paragraphs with icons on the right. Good
use of color and typography. Simple, thematic styles (hyperlinks are
blue and underlined throughout)"

"Roasters is a nice template. Clean, pleasing, and well-designed."

Paul will be receiving:

* One Radiant T-Shirt in his size
* $200 gift certificate for Threadless
* Roasters featured on the Radiant demo site for a yet-undetermined
period
* Inclusion of Roasters in the Radiant distribution – look for it in
0.7.0!

As thanks for participation, Zhen Kyle will receive a Radiant T-shirt.

Congratulations to both of you! For all of you who contacted me after
the deadline, please start working on your templates. We’ll have a new
contest soon!

Cheers,

Sean
3c415075c9e778e2d38ebf4588a68464?d=identicon&s=25 Nate Turnage (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Sean Cribbs <seancribbs@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Paul will be receiving:
>
> * One Radiant T-Shirt in his size

Did I miss something? Are there Radiant T-Shirts available? Where?

~Nate
8802b1fa1b53e2197beea9454244f847?d=identicon&s=25 Sean Cribbs (seancribbs)
I printed them up in October, gave out a bunch to sprint attendees, and
held onto some for the contest.  I might be persuaded to sell some soon.

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Sean Cribbs <seancribbs@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I printed them up in October, gave out a bunch to sprint attendees, and
> held onto some for the contest.  I might be persuaded to sell some soon.

You have any pics? Any shirts in XXL? :^)

~N
8802b1fa1b53e2197beea9454244f847?d=identicon&s=25 Sean Cribbs (seancribbs)
Nate,

All XXLs are gone (I only ordered 6 initially and we had a bunch of
takers at the sprint).  Rest assured we'll make some more at some point.

They aren't great, but I just took a few pictures of my shirt:

http://www.getdropbox.com/gallery/472029/1/Radiant...

Sean