Forum: Ruby on Rails anyone using rewriterails ?

C22c46a54673d3f35910b1a4199ee80f?d=identicon&s=25 jzimmek (Guest)
i just started porting some groovy code to ruby.

in groovy you have the "?." operator which does not exist in ruby.

projects like "Object.try" and "andand" provide similar functionality,
but then i found the "rewriterails" project on github:

http://github.com/raganwald/rewrite_rails/tree/master

is anyone using rewrite_rails and does it work for you ?

regards
jan
E8d97590e9c83b09f52984d89d66801e?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Michael (rubyfinder)
on 2009-01-14 17:13
I don't mean to be too intrusive as I am a dreadful IT Recruiter that
you probably all despise. I am working on filling a number of RoR
Developer positions for an exciting young company in NYC. If you are
interested in learning more about the position please e-mail me,
mmartino@apexsystemsinc.com or call me at 212.991.1835. No one has to
know that you contacted me regarding and you can still bash me here in
the blog.

Have a great day! Thanks!