Forum: RSpec Autospec doesn't pick up my plugin specs

9d4b720deb717771cd0116d21f7a36cd?d=identicon&s=25 Bart Zonneveld (bartz)
'ello list,

I'm trying to develop a plugin with rspec, but I can't seem to get
autospec to watch my spec files. I've used the rspec_plugin to create
my plugin, so I have a spec directory with a pending step in it. Do I
need to adjust autospec's mapping somewhere? And if so, how? :)

thanks!
bartz
3880f04333bf8375b44cd6aa135406c7?d=identicon&s=25 Bart Zonneveld (Guest)
On 8-jan-2009, at 10:50, Bart Zonneveld wrote:

> 'ello list,
>
> I'm trying to develop a plugin with rspec, but I can't seem to get
> autospec to watch my spec files. I've used the rspec_plugin to
> create my plugin, so I have a spec directory with a pending step in
> it. Do I need to adjust autospec's mapping somewhere? And if so,
> how? :)

Never mind, figured it out. I needed to run autospec from the root of
my plugin, not the root of my rails project...