Forum: IronRuby IronRuby 1.0 Roadmap

E1deaac6561498a0e7472e6268ea9ccc?d=identicon&s=25 Jimmy Schementi (Guest)
http://ironruby.net/Roadmap

Here is a rough roadmap (aka, what's left to do) before IronRuby 1.0.
More information, especially for the libraries, is coming soon, along
with links to tickets tracking these features, etc.

Tomas, feel free to make corrections or add to this.

Questions, comments, concerns?

~js
68f1bd9e9a7d9d10f0278c6535f700fe?d=identicon&s=25 Michael Letterle (mletterle)
In regards to Zlib, Dan Berger put out a bounty for a pure ruby Zlib
encoding implementation, and two people came through:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/173471

It looks like Charles library (which uses the zliby decompression code)
would work.  I can certainly port it to C# for performance purposes.
But
just wanted to update.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Jimmy Schementi <
Aea6cfe04952626ab630bde47ff82f89?d=identicon&s=25 Shri Borde (Guest)
I removed "Thread" from the library list as our threading support is
quite complete now.

Btw, hitting save added empty lines to the "Core" section which I did
not even touch. I went back in and removed them, but we might need to
watch out for formatting issues.

Here is a rough roadmap (aka, what's left to do) before IronRuby 1.0.
More information, especially for the libraries, is coming soon, along
with links to tickets tracking these features, etc.

Tomas, feel free to make corrections or add to this.

Questions, comments, concerns?

~js
E1deaac6561498a0e7472e6268ea9ccc?d=identicon&s=25 Jimmy Schementi (Guest)
Thanks Shri, I'll keep an eye out on the formatting.