Forum: Ruby Adding new Method in Controller

0dd4de172afcf34835f152b9cad3a4df?d=identicon&s=25 Subha Thamizhselvan (subha)
on 2009-01-12 13:32
While adding a new functionality in controller it gives me "Unknown
action" error.

Can anyone help me
5772c599ccab3081e0fffb1d54f3b6de?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Timberlake (andrewtimberlake)
On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Subha Thamizhselvan <
subha.thamizhselvan@fmr.com> wrote:

> While adding a new functionality in controller it gives me "Unknown
> action" error.
>
> Can anyone help me
> --

Subha

This could be because you haven't correctly named/called your action or
you
have restful routes on this controller.
This question is best asked on the rails list -
http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

--
Andrew Timberlake
http://ramblingsonrails.com