Forum: Ruby Detecting kill messages

0ae90bf5614d28c2300cdcd1dfc9f503?d=identicon&s=25 masterperas (Guest)
If im running a console application, something simple looping on the
user input, is there anyway i can detect that the application is
shutting down from a OS kill message?
On Jan 9, 12:02 pm, masterperas <masterpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If im running a console application, something simple looping on the
> user input, is there anyway i can detect that the application is
> shutting down from a OS kill message?

Ignor this has it was answered not so long ago. This should teach me
how to do a damn search.