From: ironruby-core-bounces@rubyforge.org
[mailto:ironruby-core-bounces@rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Shri Borde
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 10:12 AM
To: ironruby-core@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Resolving a bug on RubyForge

What is the process for resolving a fixed bug? If I mark it as closed,
Jim, will you get a chance to verify that it is actually fixed and to
ensure that there is sufficient test coverage for the immediate issue as
well as the larger general area?

Thanks,
Shri
Ade8632553a9243ae05fc920f68644c1?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Deville (Guest)
Don't close it. Just assign it to me, I'll verify and close it. It would
be nice to have a "Resolved" status, but I can't see a way to do it.

JD