Forum: Ruby Testng with ruby

A2a007b60856e56aa497faa11f8116d6?d=identicon&s=25 ideal one (shekarls)
on 2009-01-08 16:31
All,
    I am planning to Setup Automation framework consisting of
following :
1) Selenium RC with ruby
2) Testng
3) Ant
Question 1:     I would want to know what is the equivalent of :

import org.testng.annotations.*;
import org.testng.annotations.BeforeMethod ;
import org.testng.annotations.Test ;
import static org.testng.Assert.assertEquals ;

 -- this is in Java, can i get the equivalent require '' of this in
ruby.

Question 2: Can anyone share any knowledge/code which is on similar
lines

Hope to Hear from you soon guys!

Cheers
18d3c84ca5a017fe3e96490afaea28aa?d=identicon&s=25 Richard Conroy (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Shekar Ls <idealone5@hotmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>    I am planning to Setup Automation framework consisting of
> following :
> 1) Selenium RC with ruby
> 2) Testng
> 3) Ant

I don't know the specific answer to your questions, but if you are
integrating
Ruby and Java for test purposes, you really need to look into JtestR.