Forum: IronRuby ASP.NET integration ?

1e39a948a58f4569c53d971c2e120920?d=identicon&s=25 Ivan Porto carrero (casualjim)
As my chapter on Rails is coming to an end I'd like to find out how
things
are going for ASP.NET webforms or asp.net MVC integration.
Do you guys have an idea as to when we could expect something like this?

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim
E1deaac6561498a0e7472e6268ea9ccc?d=identicon&s=25 Jimmy Schementi (Guest)
Phil Haack and I were working on a ASP.NET MVC integration. I have a
older snapshot here: http://github.com/jschementi/ironrubymvc. He was
working on filter support, and I haven't synced up with him yet, but I'm
planning on it shortly.

For webforms, there's a rough integration that Tomas made a while ago,
and I'm playing with it now. That code will be on
http://codeplex.com/aspnet the next time the Dynamic Language bits are
updated ... which will be soon to update everything for IronPython 2.0.

~js