Forum: Ruby Standard data-structures

F1938de600a3feacd015051492fdaf0f?d=identicon&s=25 LAMBEAU Bernard (Guest)
Does anyone know a gem with standard data-structures like AVLTree,
OrderedHash, ... ? Or are they provided in 1.9 branch or Ruby ?

I've found a basic AVLTree class from www.rubyquiz.com ... that I can
consolidate otherwise.

blambeau
9b905791cbdbb1af35b65e02c3217e23?d=identicon&s=25 Tom Link (Guest)
> Does anyone know a gem with standard data-structures like AVLTree,
> OrderedHash, ... ? Or are they provided in 1.9 branch or Ruby ?

If neither raa nor rubyforge nor this list has the answer to your
question, in my experience it isn't too difficult to adapt the pseudo
code found in typical cs books in ruby. There is also
http://www.brpreiss.com/books/opus8/

The result won't look very "rubily" though.