Forum: Ruby on Rails Merb merge: plugins or gems ?

1f36de0ab637612b390bbc4ac52b0b80?d=identicon&s=25 huard.elise@gmail.com (Guest)
I'm about to write a plugin, but i wonder: is Rails 3 going to have
plugins, or is it going to work with gems, like Merb does ?
If so, i should look into making it a gem right away ...
thx,

Elise
On 4 Jan 2009, at 19:58, huard.elise@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm about to write a plugin, but i wonder: is Rails 3 going to have
> plugins, or is it going to work with gems, like Merb does ?
> If so, i should look into making it a gem right away ...
> thx,

You can have plugins that are gems anyway.

Fred
1f36de0ab637612b390bbc4ac52b0b80?d=identicon&s=25 huard.elise@gmail.com (Guest)
indeed.  still, i'm curious.

On Jan 4, 9:53 pm, Frederick Cheung <frederick.che...@gmail.com>