Forum: JRuby Removing entries from a Java Hashtable does not work

3a10ab24a98ffb9884eebb4965dbc955?d=identicon&s=25 Guillermo Acilu (Guest)
Hello Guys,

I have a sentence in ruby like this one:

java_hashtable.remove code

But the code is not removed from the hashtable. Is it a jaby bug or am
I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

GA

works perfectly for me: