Forum: RSpec Cucumber and FireWatir

Ee6788c2faaad7a5cd0bc466c9ea60d8?d=identicon&s=25 aidy lewis (Guest)

I have exampled Cucumber and FireWatir here:

http://code.google.com/p/cucumber-and-watir/

FireWatir will run on Windows, OSX and GNU\Linux.

It is on google-code as I am unfamiliar with git.

Regards

Aidy
On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 8:37 PM, aidy lewis
<aidy.lewis@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have exampled Cucumber and FireWatir here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/cucumber-and-watir/
>
> FireWatir will run on Windows, OSX and GNU\Linux.
>
> It is on google-code as I am unfamiliar with git.

Thanks Aidy. I have amended Cucumber's bundled Watir example so it works
with FireWatir too
http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/commit/2b...

Cheers,
Aslak