Forum: Ruby on Rails Groups Permissions

915c75d80fe715ffe9772edd9c6a83d7?d=identicon&s=25 bramu.ss@gmail.com (Guest)
Hi All,

   Is there any rails gem for maintaining groups and permissions. I am
really struggling on this for days. Please let me know if any. If
there is no gem to serve me I have to sit and work for the framework
component which can fit into any kind of application.

   My actual requirement is there are different users or the groups,
when they login we should show the same page with different content
and the links based on the user or the group. Expecting quick reply.

Thanks,
Ramu.
02df39df2b2c6f417dcb719acd143347?d=identicon&s=25 Arshak Navruzyan (arshak)
on 2009-04-24 23:10
Ramu

Can't tell you from personal experience if these are any good put take a
look at:

http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/acl_system
http://wiki.github.com/mdarby/restful_acl

Arshak