Forum: Ruby How to .exe(instalation file) file of a Ruby Qt application

2eec7d96150569fbe317803fc186f6d5?d=identicon&s=25 Narasimha raju Naidu (dummystories)
on 2008-12-23 05:43
Hi all,

      I am developing an application using Ruby Qt. Now i want to make
that application as an installation file so that i can install that
application in any system and any platform. Can any one help me how to
do it.

     Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Narasimha Raju
A2784809909ef88591afd19126c83993?d=identicon&s=25 Sparky Mat (sparkymat)
on 2008-12-23 09:24
Narasimha raju Naidu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>       I am developing an application using Ruby Qt. Now i want to make
> that application as an installation file so that i can install that
> application in any system and any platform. Can any one help me how to
> do it.
>
>      Waiting for your reply.
>

> Regards,
>
> Narasimha Raju

If you are using Ruby 1.8.x, the following link would be a good place to
look at:
http://www.erikveenstra.nl/distributingrubyapplica...

However, I am not too sure that rubyscript2exe works with Ruby 1.9.x .
Is anyone aware of this?